Friday, June 17, 2005

I went out despite the bad omen afterall!
*grinz*
Went out to Bugis with my bro
Brought him to make new spectacles
Right
I realised my frame is $78 =3
So I decided to let my bro make his first

This stupid fellow kept saying
"My eye power had remained constant!"
Yeah right
When the examination result was out
It was super high
7.50 for one of the eye!
I'll poke my eyes blind if I ever get that power

He chose a transparent maroon frame
Not bad I must say
Although my mum thinks it is sissy
But seriously
I think it's cool
Like how many guys will dare to wear a maroon frame anyway?
Black & blue frame make my bro looks like he's so damn matured
But why wanna look like 50 when you're only 17?
I guess both our choices are correct anyway
Haha
That maroon looks abit brownish too
So if someone teases, we can say
"It's brown la,you cock eye isit?"
LOL

Then went to Sim Lim Square
Been ages since I last stepped into it
Was looking for a tripod for my camera
Had always wanna get it to take night shot of the lovely Esplanade
I saw one
Translucent pink
& I stood beside it, touching it, admiring it
Hopefully some salesman can come & serve me
But
THERE WAS NONE?!
So i was damn pekchek & left the shop
& went to another shop
Again
NO ONE SERVED ME!
Bro:"You damn suay leh, go anywhere also like that"
Me:"Knn. Yah lah. burn their shop then they know"

Finally found out that the fucking tripod cost $45
*pui*
I can get one at $20 loh
Lousy
At least someone will serve me there
*Humph*

No comments: