Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Someone PLEASE slap me awake
I'm having all sorts of phobia
Astraphobia, Eremophobia, Lygophobia and Xenophobia (Click HERE for meaning)
=(

This morning startled awake due to bad dream
Looked outta window
Sky was grey
Then strong wind
My door curtain was flying
Eerie
I had no choice but to walked around the house to close all windows
Carried my LooLoo with me
=3
Then I went back to sleep

The moment I woke up
My stupid brother went outta the house
Knn
Home alone
& I asked Ivan to go out with me
To get my pair of diving shoes
& Ivan needed to buy his Civil Defence Paramedic badge anyway

But stupid Ivan never bring money
& I had to pay everything for him unto he withdrew $70 from his rich bank account

Ivan brought me to the place where all the army stuffs were sold
& I saw a pair of Spongebob Squarepants boxers selling at $5!
So cute!
But never buy la
Hohoho
Later Dear slap me with it

Knn
The uncle gave me ugly plastic bag
& I had to carry it around in the crowded Bugis area
Walked around for an hour or so before I met Ying

Ying was complaining about her internship in this small office
Where there's no soap in the toilet
No dustbin
2 pens & 1 pencil
No pantry
No computer
& that she wanna get outta the internship asap

Then headed to Seiyu buy birthday present for Zhiwei
Bought 2 ties, 1 wallet & 1 belt
Total cost $73
Not bad actually
The ties actually came in a set of $24
But we found the colors not nice
So we swapped with the nicer & more expensive ones
But the people donno
& Still charge us $24
=XXXXXXXX

Both of us were swapping all the items in the package to get the best outta it
LOL
& When we left
We turned back to see
The counter was in a mess
BWHAHAHAH
We scurried away asap

Eh
I saw a specs very nice leh
White frame with brown marble design
only $48!! If I'm not wrong
WAH!!
WO YAO!!

No comments: