Sunday, June 26, 2005

Paramedic friend Ivan messaged me when I was almost dropped dead
Always update me with gross events from his life-saving work

Ivan: "Eh, dont go learn motorbike lah"
Me: "How you know I wanna learn sia..."
Ivan: "I'm clever"
Me: "Duhz"
Ivan: "Today already killed 2 bikers. The biker's face was totally destroyed. Cannot see the face & nose. When we turned him over the road, the face stuck to the ground"
Me: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK... must be at extreme high speed"
Ivan: "Just dont go learn la, dangerous"

Ivan cares for me
I'm so touched
But about the biking issue
I'll re-consider it when I have my money in hand

Lewis Dear is off to Malaysia with his friends
Never bring me
*sobz sobz*
Nevermind
I'm going Malaysia too with Ivan & his friends
Driving in
Woooooo~

Tomorrow's trip to Semakau is cancelled
Coz Ria said she can only bring 4 people
Ok
I have a rest day =D
Hopefully still have other chances to go Semakau

Lizt's off to Taiwan
Wonder if she'll be sending me any souvenirs
Haha
*hint hint*

=p

No comments: