Monday, June 20, 2005

It's gonna be super long post!!!
A collage of several events in 2 days!
WOAH!

Let's rewind to Saturday, 18th June
Went to Sentosa with my secondary school friends
Damn people are late


The early birds =)



It was so fucking sunny & bright that I cant open my eyes


TADA!!

LOL
So we started playing frisbee while waiting for the peeps to come



& then volleyball

Michelle brought her dog!

Me & Bebia

Mich fed me with chip

It was so hot that we intended to soak in the,however, warm water

OPPSSS!!!

Dead body on shore?
Haha, no lah
Lewis Dear was suntanning
Heehee

Me & Dear

Group photos!





We left at 430pm
It was so damn crowded for the departure coz the monorail had stopped its service
After that
I headed back home neighbourhood to meet Suiying for Zhiwei's birthday BBQ


Suiying, Zhiwei & me
Zhiwei is so tall that he actually bent down to accomodate our heights
& Suiying was teasing him about him exposing his cleavages
LOL

Most of his friends are from his secondary school
Only me & Suiying are from JC
So most of the time both of us were sticking to each other

Me bbqing the food
It is edible!!


Me & Ying by the poolside to eat our food
& also actually playing with our cameras


Ying introducing the stingray she cooked

The birthday boy cutting the birthday cake




Us & Zhiwei again

It was a wonderful Saturday
=D
So eventful
Now I feel that my life is back
Provided I have enough cash to spend!!!

*******************

Yesterday went Dear's house to slack
Nothing much to do
& I was so bored that I fell asleep

Jackal called to meet up for dinner
So me, Lewis Dear, Michelle, Pat & him
Wah, I tell you hah
Yesterday was, as well, happening
BUT I DIDNT BRING MY CAMERA!!!!
The mascots of 'Madagascar' were at BPP dancing
The penguins were so cute!!

After dinner
Dear left me early & I joined the rest to this 'Gone fishing Cafe' at Hillview
Coincidentally, Zhiwei wanted to meet me as well
So asked him go to that cafe near his apartment
Atmosphere was not bad
Very soothing for family gathering
Drinks were unique

Zhiwei was feeling depressed
Was his listening ear last night
That fellow smoked 5 cigs in 1 hour!
Slap him sia
It was his birthday yesterday
Despite the birthday bbq I attended on Saturday
& he said it was the worst birthday he had
opps
Depression
While Mich, Pat & Jack were playing 'UPWord' indoor
I stayed outdoor with Zhiwei, talked to him
Left at about 11 plus

After that
Mich suggested roti prata for supper
GEEZZZ!!
Ok loh
Went to Bukit Timah's Al-Azhar
Jackal ordered Cheese prata & I shared with him
He was damn smart
He ate all the cheese & left me with the plain one
-_-
Then ate halfway
A large cockroach crawled outta nowhere & stayed on the wall next to us
I went "MAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"
Ok lah
I'm not afriad of cockroaches
But it's just me la
Michelle said that everyone's looking at me when I shrieked
But i was jiggy with it
It's late night
It's time to get crazy
But....
over a cockroach?
Hahahaha..
That's the crazy point, yeah?

Finally we headed home at around 12+
Collapsed on bed on the instance
Wasnt tired
But just wanna re-adapt my normal bio-clock
Haha..
Seems unlikely
Then KNN
Suddenly a large cockroach crawled outta the wall next to my bed
& I was like
"WHAT THE FUCK? COCKROACH AGAIN?"
Man
Seems like my Sunday was fated to the roaches
Asked my Dad to catch for me
But he *PIAK* it on the wall
I went "KAOZ! THE JUICE!"
My brother was giggling next to me & I screamed at him to bring tissue to clean it up for me
He whined a little about cleaning
& I said "It's a job for man"
Hohoho
Reminded me of the "I AM MAN!" phrase in Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Late night storm at around 2-3am
Damn
What if it rains like shit on Thursday morning when I am supposed to go for filming?
=(((
Please DONT RAIN!!

No comments: