Tuesday, June 07, 2005

5th June

Let's rewind the day back to 5th June

HORRIBLE
I'd said it's worse than Jim Carey's film - Series of unfortunate events
Despite plane having delayed
I still went to the airport at 430pm
coz I dont wanna bother my Uncle's family anymore as they're already in some depression due to their coma-striken sister
I wonder how she is now...

THanks Hing for coming to my house to carry my luggages
Really sorry to have gotten him wet due to the heavy rain
His shoes + socks were wet
=|
& I made him carried a near 20kg luggage
=|||||

When we reached the airport
Lizt was there
=D

Me Checking in
I had to passed through the security check where the guard ransacked my bag
Nearly exposing my forgot-to-pack-properly bra to the public
Thank you -_-
& Lizt was telling me something damn funny about her ransacking experience in Canada

Because my flight was delayed
We went to fetch Tom who just arrived from Philippines

Me, Hing & Lizt

Tom arrived from Philippines

& we went to have dinner together





Tom gave me a handmade wristband woven with my full name & a fish keychain bought from Philippines
=DDD

It was around 8plus
& I told the guys to return home coz it's pretty late

We took a departure group pic

Hing was supposedly meeting his brother to buy suit for graduation dinner
But I made him miss his meet-up
=|

Lizt hugged me
Hing hugged me
Tom hugged me
I cried
Lizt scolded me for making her cry
& i shoo-ed them off asap so we wont cry anymore

Waited for my aunts to arrive

Bored


Bored

Bored


Bored

After my aunts came
Walked around
& entered the custom at 10pm

I had to take this stupid shuttle train to another terminal

I thought only Singaporean tell people to 'Relax' but I was wrong

Acting cool


The shuttle train

When I reached the terminal
The TEMPTATION shop was opened
It sells cosmetics without tax



But when I see the price, I U-turned
Ha!

Anticipating my return trip
GUESS WHAT I SAW?!?!?!?!


UA895 DELAY AGAIN!!! TO 1AM!!!
FUCKANATHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So pissed that I approached the counter & !&^^@#%@*#^@&%!^#@(#))$@*&
But I wasnt the only one...
Many people also %^&^$*#$*(%$$##%!@#$%$E(&^^%%$@#

I went to look for a seat, sat down to wait
& surprisingly I met You Teck, my secondary school friend
He was with his girlfriend's family & some of their friends
Wow
First time meet friend at airport
Somemore leaving on the same plane!!
Haha
Chatted abit then he walked off to loiter around
While I remained to read my magazine
But after I'd flipped finished
I also decided to loiter....

Unfortunately

Closed

Closed as well

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I KNNBCCB-ed again
Hello?
I thought the airport is 24hours opened?
What about those miserable night flyers who need a bottle of water, LIKE ME?!
I was so fucking thirsty that I only decided to loiter
But only do I realised all shops are closed

So I went back to the seat


& rot for another hour
Big Rolex that is made of plastic
Lousy


My fucked up plane finally came

The airport crew was smart only at the last minute

They gave me 2 cups of water to hydrate me while I was tapping away on my laptop

Great
On plane finally at 12am

But my plane still took off at 130am
.......................
TRIPLE DELAY!
If I'm a lawyer,IF
I'd have sued UA for delaying without notice & made everyone wasted 6hours for a fucked up plane

On board was this middle-age men sitting beside me
He kept coughing & I had to cover myself with a blanket
I couldnt sleep on the plane
Coz the seats were too straight & it'd be bad if I declined 40deg backwards
So.... I slept on my clunched fist which slipped off the arm rest when I was fast aslept
DUHZ!

The idiotic man beside me kept looking at me
What?
Never see young lady sit plane alone before?
Slap him sia

An assumed-to-be American guy kept walking about
Claiming 'bad airline, bad airline'
YES I KNOW IT'S BAD
CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING SIT DOWN & WAIT FOR THE PLANE TO LEAVE ASAP?!

Finally
The plane left HK
Saw Disneyland in the air
Not very fascinating to me
Probably it's not opened yet
Ha!

It was around 2+ where we had our meals
Pilot said "yada yada yada...hope you enjoy your dinner"
I was like "What dinner?! It's breakfast!"
Next I heard the aircrew asking "chicken or beef?"
Right...dont they have another line?
I had beef...zzzz

I stole 2 items onboard by the way
*SSSHHHHHHHhhhhhh*
I AM SO BAD!!
But i did that all the time
Stole a cup & a mini tray for Momo =D

& I tried to return to sleep

I realised the Americans onboard didnt sleep
Probably it's jet-lag
& also they like to read books
The 2 in front, 1 beside & 1 behind were all reading
I was surrounded by bookworms

At around 430am
Plane finally touched down on Changi
The idiotic man beside me actually didnt buck up his fasten-belt
I felt scarier than he was man...& I wondered if I should tell him to buck up or not
But I didnt
BWahhahaah
JUST LAND THE PLANE SAFELY AT CHANGI MR JOHN CONNELL!!
& he did

He said "Thank you for flying United Airlines. We hoped you had a pleasant trip, & hope to see you again"
My reply?
"NEVER!!!"
Of all the flights I have been taking
This is my 1st delayed flight
& a delayed-thrice flight
& also my latest earliest flight home

DFS was opened at Changi Airport
SEE!! I WAS RIGHT!
AIRPORT IS 24HRS OPENED!!!
What is it with Chep Lak Kok airport though?...
TMD

Lewis Dear was waiting for me at the airport
So sweet
I gave him a toothpick I took from the plane
LOL
Dear fetched me home *muackz*

Reached home at 530am
Family fast-aslept
Didnt even realise I was back
Hohoho
My sneaking-into-house skills are not bad afterall

Dear took day-off for me
So sweet
& I enjoyed the whole day with Dear
Tired yet very happy
Feel so good to be with Dear again

=D

Dear helped me unpack my luggage
SO nice of him
Hee
But I still haven pack them properly into my wardrobe
Coz it is so full of rubbish!!
Needa clear them some day
& yes
My suitcase is still abandoned in the living room
Mum asked if I'm waiting for Xmas

Hahahaha

I AM A TRADITIONIST!! *quoted from Dr Williams*

I wonder how the ENS people are doing at the graduation dinner

No comments: