Sunday, June 05, 2005

Fragile Life

As one always said 'Life is fragile'
Now I truly see it when it's occuring near me

My sumsum's 2nd sis collapsed during supper last night
Sent to ICU
It was said that her heartbeats had stopped for 5 mins
& her braincells were partially dead
Currently under observations
If she cant manage to wake up within 48hrs
She'll become a veggie

This news hit my sumsum real deep
She fainted in the hospital
My uncle didnt sleep
I was shocked when I heard the news as well

Seriously
No one can predict what could have happen
& no one expect it is so serious

=
To not trouble my uncle & sumsum that much
I'd planned to leave house early
So sumsum & uncle can head to hospital to visit her 2nd sis

Sad

I'd called Hing to help carry my luggage
They are just too heavy for my 'brothers' to carry

It's supposed to be a happy day for me to depart
Little did anyone expect such misery to happen
Now I have to leave with a worrying heart

May God be wise
& bless her with might

No comments: