Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I am down with fever for 2 days
=(
3 possiblilties
1)too much fastfood eg: KFC & McDonalds
2)too tramautized by the surgery on Sunday's night
3)too much stress suddenly

I believe it's all three

Had this model interview this morning for a car exhibition
Sucks
I really mean it sucks
Not that my performance sucks
Although I admit I did coz I'm sick
The jobscope sucks
Why?
Coz it just sucks
PUI!
I spit my largest mouthful of saliva over my shoulder
PUI PUI PUI!

Rushed to work after that
Mala made snacks for Hari Raya
*munch munch*
Tasted nice =)
Got my pay
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!
Salary increment!
$_$
What a Deepavali gift!
Now I can go buy(some of)my dive gears & go for diving trips liao!
=D

Needa grab some sleep
The paceco & promethazine are taking effect
Zzzzz

No comments: