Tuesday, November 15, 2005

At 11am
Phone rang
"Cyn mei ah... sleeping ah?"
"Umm..."
"I meet you on Friday instead can or not?"
"Umm.. Ok loh.."


.......
Wilson Gor Gor pang-seh
Pang seh
Pang seh

Pang seh

Nevermind

So I switched to Plan B
"Eh Ivan, go swimming"
"When?"
"Now"

Hohohoho

Sunny bright Monday
I love it

Swam till 130pm
Rushed home & out
Went to meet Tom C to pass him the tapes
Oh well
Better not let Devil of Procrastination possess me anymore
1.5 boxes of tapes logged outta 4
& stupid me left 1 box behind at home
So I have to log that box of tapes somehow soon
Bahhhhh

Went Sim Lim
Bought a 256MB thumbdrive
Woohooo
Now I can transfer my stuffs anywhere
& charge my brother $5/day if he wants to use it

Went window shopping alone
That's surprising
I rarely shop alone
I headed to 2nd level of Bugis Village to find Jarenis as a surprise visit
But she not there
Anyway
Lemme help her advertise abit
Her store sells accessories
Some are handmade while some are imported
Very chio
If you're attentive enough on CNA & Channel U
She was on for interviews as the youngest entrepreuner of the year
Cool heh?

Go patronise ok?
She really sells nice stuffs

Oh well
After that
I went to loiter
Looked at bags, tops, accessories
& I actually lost my way in Bugis Village
Wu yia bo???
Wu yia wu yia
Coz I long time never go liao
Then changed so much
From lanes to alleys which connect one another
So it's practically walking in a maze
I was so hungry coz I haven eat for the day
& I got so fed up coz I got lost
Damn
Then I stopped at this accesory shop

"Lai Xiao Jie, yao zao se mo?" (Come miss, what are you looking for?)
"Errrr... you got sell anything that is of the whale's tail design?"
"Got got got"

& she brought out 1 tray of pendant & 1 tray of earrings
Oh man
I fell in love with the pendant
"If you buy, got 30% discount"
"Hurrrrr...!! "

& I tried it on my necklace
Not bad
But I think I'll customise it myself
Probably make myself a choker
Wooohooo~~
Original cost $26
After discount $18.20
But coz I pay by NETS
She only charge me $18
BWahhaha
Good good

After that
I smell my way out to the main road
& filled myself with a peanut pancake
Which I then realise I dont eat peanut
*rolls eyes*

To say
I spent 2 hours in Bugis Village
That's really something VERY new

Crossed over to Bugis Junction
& suddenly recalled Malik working there!
Woooooooooooooooooooo
I like this shark necklace & Abang is buying for me for my birthday! Yeah~~*Oink*

Er ge came fetch me for dinner
& we had Marche@Suntec
Er ge told me to try drinking ErdingerWeißbräu using straw
@_@
I gave up!

>_<
Me & Er ge
The B&W pic also looks not bad
=D

When the WestSiders rock on Orchard Road
Orchard Road is beautifully decorated
But due to my photo-snapping earlier on
MY CAMERA NO BATTERY WHEN I PASSED BY CENTERPOINT!
YOU KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL THAT IS?
I think its theme is on Hansel & Gretel
*grumbles grumbles*

Nevermind
I'll pull someone to go take photos with me soon

BWAH
Today is a happy day!
But my $90 balance in bank looks pretty saddening

P/S:Gudang Garum is so damn cool!

No comments: