Thursday, November 24, 2005

I skipped OT today
*giggles*
Aiyah
Must come back home study Advanced Theory lah~~~~
>_<
Tomorrow test leh..
>_< >_<
Shucks
Forgot 80% liao
Busy practising the questions that Joe gave me

So anticipating tomorrow
Coz can see my lovely brothers
& hang out till late
FUN!
But
Sat gotta return work OT
Siannnn

I forsee boring weekend
=(
I wanna go Malaysia
=((

Sigh

Next week will be flying back HongKong
Mum, Dad & Bro are so excited
Me?
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Seriously I dreaded the idea of returning
Must bring formal dressing back
Grrrrrr
& i dont have the time to pack luggage now too
Dont care lah
Seeing my HK friends enjoying & taking graduation pics with family & friends
I sorta wish I have the gown now
& take pics with my SG friends & my brothers
Sigh...
Eh, can worrrrr
I can bring the gown back & send back HK in January
GOOD!!!!
*grins*

Will be buying lotsa stuffs when I'm back
Hohoho
Die die must grab some dive gears back, if they're affordable
=p

Life is so dull lately that I can no longer type more than 20 sentences about reality
But life is so fun when I daydream

Shucks
Born princess

No comments: