Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yes!
I'd completed all my files!
I pia-ed the remaining today
Wooohooo~
Tomorrow can slack abit

Rushed to clinic after work
Round 2 of work start
Tired
Was sitting alone on the bus until an old man suddenly sat beside me
I was shocked
Then I noticed him kept turning his head
& looked at my chest
I felt so disgusted
I wasnt even wearing any low-cut top
What the fuck was he doing?
When I turned to look outside & turned back
I noticed his head also turned back
Then when I looked straight
My side vision showed him tilting his head & looked at my chest
ARGHHHHHHHHH
I SO WANNA BEAT HIM UP!!!
I was already so fucking tired
Wanted to catch a nap or so
But his presence made me stayed wide awake

When I reached clinic
My eyes already closing
So more no patients until 11pm
*Roars*
KNN
Why people love to come see doc just 1 hour before closing?!?!?!?!?!

Er ge came fetch me home
Told him about the tiko-pek-pek
He kept laughing & laughing until he nua-ed
Cannot concentrate on his driving
Nabei
Put my life in danger on slippery road sia
tsk tsk

Time to sleep
Seriously very tired
But tomorrow night can slack all the way again!
Wooohooo~~
Supper with Abang & Zhiwei
Yes!
SATAYS!!!

*slurps*

No comments: