Friday, November 11, 2005

-_-
Just as I thought it's something nice to share about me in Cohesion
Dr Gray Williams forwarded that to the Faculty
& I DONNO WHAT THEY ARE GONNA DO WITH IT!
Dr Williams only replied
"You're gonna be famous"
SHUCKSSSSSSSSS

Can I not?
I shy leh

Had my flu jab with Mum last evening
Long time never kana poke
The feeling.... Hmmmmm
Very unexpected
But as he pressed the vaccine in
That's the part that sorta hurts
But shiok
Dr Lee Oh asked if I need panadol for my 'fever'
He said my body temperature is abit too high
I said
"I'm not having fever leh...My temperature always this high one.."

Yah
So when I'm having fever
My brains are already burnt
@_@

3 hours of online chats
Had long chat with Susu Suharto latinfrog Alvin
Really long one after near 6 yrs of disappearance
An overseas chat with Er ge
Poor Er ge stuck in Shanghai
Think everyday eat xiao long bao & drink Tsing-dao
Nevermind
When Er ge come back we da Baileys
Yum yum
Had a brain-racking chat with Wilson gor gor
Wilson gor gor always talk very chim...
Must think & think while chatting
Had as-per-normal talk-cock session with Ivan
An educational session with Joseph junior
But after that
I cried before I slept

Something is so wrong
=(

Keep having stupid dreams
*slaps Clifford*

Alice woke me up in the morning
Asked me about computer stuffs
Must be Mala
Go tell everyone in the clinic my computer skills very good
But I never get to troubleshoot all problems most of the time
BWHAHAHAHAH

Damn
Stupid sky
Just now so bright, now so dark
I'm going swimming with Ivan leh..
=\

No comments: