Sunday, November 20, 2005

Today is fun day
Today is also chio day
Because it's a happy day!
Bleah

Went for the Singapore Honda Club's Westsider photoshoot
Convoyed from West Coast to Marina South
Shiok
The whole lane of expressway machiam kana occupied by us

When we reached there
Our signallers gave commands
"Left, left, no, right, ok, reverse, stop, left, stop, OK!"

First time I got to see so many different models & color of cars
So cute
We have the Honda 3G City
Honda Civic ES series
Honda Civic EG/EH Series
Honda Civic EK Series
Honda Integra/Accord/Fit/Jazz/Airwave
The Westsiders!
Nice hor?

Me, Nurra & Daphne
Me, Batman & Vincent

Heehee

Could have taken more pics
But camera low batt
&^@#!%)@*&^$!&@%)!#^@!&$@$)^!&%
Nevermind

I must pass my Advance theory this coming Friday!!!
I must get my own (toy)car too!!
Woooo!

No comments: