Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Went out with Ivan today
To shop for dry sack backpack!
Woooo
I have blue eyes *blink blink*

Saw 3 dry sack backpacks for the whole day
So hard to find sia
Especially those that suits my ideal design
Fourskin sells too
at $60!!
Hesitated to buy
Coz only in grey & black
I WANT YELLOW!!
Went Wisma's Flash & Splash
Quiksilver sells at $99
But transparent, last piece
*sulkssssssssssssssssssssss*

So I returned empty-handed again

Ivan bought me a care bear soft toy for my birthday, I think
LOL!
His name is 'Cheery'
=)
Finally I'm giving decent names to my soft-toys

Xmas lightings in Orchard are up
Ok lah
Very classic this year
The nutcrackers, the doves, the candysticks
The only readily decorated Xmas tree outside Paragon


Went Wisma see fishes
Hohoho
This grunt (i think) purposely stopped in front of me lemme take photos
Hahahah

Oh man
My fish recognition is failing me gradually
I need dives!
& this weekend
KC, Clifford, Martin, Roy, Blah blah & blah blah are going to P. Dayang!!!
Last Malaysia dives before the monsoon come
*SULKS*

I also wanna go
SPONSERS SPONSERS!!!
>_<

For now
I'm just gonna be one sad girl

No comments: