Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Had a really tiring day
Had 3 hrs of OT
So a total of 12 hours in office
Fucked up
Luckily got Wanqi to talk cock with me
BWahhahaha

Joe gave me a mp3 player
With most of my favourite Garbage's songs in it
GOT 'BLEED LIKE ME'!!!
hohohohohoho
Best
Came especially to pass it to me during lunch break
Coz he overslept again in the moring to send me to work
Then somemore came to fetch me & Wanqi home
=D
Although took quite some time to finally reach Hougang, then back home
But thanks thanks thanks
Many thanks

Joe's friend's EG9 damn fierce
Both appearance & engine-wise
~_~
140km/hr on TPE
Still asked me wanna open & try VTEC bo...
NO LOH!! DONT YOU DARE!!

Bah

Sigh
Tomorrow another 14hours of work
Why so cock one?
Last time want work don have
Now got work must work for 14hours
Simi logic?!
I miss my princess life so much....
*sobs*
But soon I'll start to enjoy it again soon...
Heeheeheeheeheehee

Some idiots always like to eat my Ruffles & left only 3 pieces for me when I'm not at home
Knn

Sorry to those who have been trying to book me for dinner
But seriously I'm very busy this week
Try again next week lah~
But I think next week also maybe cannot
Nevermind
Wait until mid-Dec & we'll see how
Ok?

=p

No comments: