Saturday, November 05, 2005

"Hey, what are you gonna do for his birthday?"
"Nothing"
"Not even as a friend?"
"I dont think he treats me as one... furthermore SHE will be celebrating for him. I dont see I'm needed"
"Aiyo.."


On this day
It just brought me very bad memory
Sad one though
It is my boy's birthday

I was in HK working my ass off on my FYP
& being trapped in the secluded part of HongKong island where reception is almost none
I searched for the only area with reception
Called back SG & wished my Dear a 'Happy Birthday'
He picked up the phone
& replied "You called me for what?"
I was devasted
Silent for 3 seconds
I hung up

I just felt sad I couldnt be there to celebrate with him
& hoping my call can brighten him
& he could still sense my presence
But didnt expect such

What's more
Something bitchy happened
Which really broke my heart

Obviously
Some bitch overtook my role
Happily celebrated the day with him
Bringing him to the top of the world

Next few days
Shitty things happened

Fine
I'd expected
But not over such minor incident that can break the connection between us two
His side of bond isnt strong
Neither his faith

The trust i'd given him over & over again
Had diminished over time
until I felt so helpless & lost

Today
The day is here
I still remembered i wanted to celebrate with him in a chalet
When I'm back
But it had already called off before I managed to do so

I know that that particular bitch is gonna celebrate with him again
I just know
She's too over friendly to her normal friend which others claimed to see her as a 3rd party
Which sadly so, she was, in mine
I would have believe her & my boy that they are just normal
But both arent convincing enough

Friends, one can be
But please know the limit
When it's time not to cross
DO NOT FUCKING CROSS!
Act caring, act cute, act loving

WA PUI!

See
I told you it brought me bad memories

I hate today
I hate bitches
I hate her
I hate birthdays

Anyway
Happy Birthday Lewis Dear

No comments: