Thursday, November 10, 2005

"Ah soh, you jiu bo zua bo?"

I diao-ed that knn garang guni outside my corridor
Shook my hand and turned my head away

Knn
I gave him 3 seconds to clearly look at me
Expecting him to say 'Sorry, Xiao jie'
But knn
He never said it!
Grrrrrr

I hate this kinda person
Wrong liao wont correct
Act blur & continue to think he's right
So that he wont feel that bad
yet at the same time
Make the innocent bad

cb

Sucky Thursday

Dont show me the calendar
I dont wanna see what's coming for this weekend

Shucks!
You reminded me
Wreck diving
*roars*
My cutie batfish!!
Take photo for me ok?

Shopping with Wilson gor gor on Monday
Hohoho
Go do piercing & tattoo
BWahahahahahaha

I cant wait for December to come
So many activities lining up
I'll be so 'overseas' that month
So anticipating
>_<

No comments: