Tuesday, November 29, 2005

*yawnz*
Completed 90 files today
Should be a big achievement
YL, WQ & I hit the quota
Woooohooooo~

Someone complaint to the superior
Manager came kb
Knn
When she heard that the progress was slow, except mine
Coz mine was pretty easy & thus swift
She kept smiling at me

Smile simi?
Wanna por me isit?

But too bad loh
I stand on YL'S & WQ's side
I explained the situation to her
Coz nobody tends to believe the truth
But she still keeps smiling at me
Knn
Cunning smile
& still said
"Those who can finish the task before deadline will be awarded free movie tickets, ok?"
& she turned to smile at me again

Yikes

YL said
"Who wants your tic? Think we so gian ben meh? Arbo I buy you the tickets you excuse me for not completing the task la?"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sibei you seh

But still
I OT-ed with WQ
Zzzzz

Handphone died
Completely outta batt
The 3 hours at night were so miserable
Met Er ge at Clarke Quay
But I donno how to go
Lost my way alittle when I realised I was heading Chinatown instead of the other way round
& I got abit scared that I almost wanna board the direct bus home
Bleah
Used public phone for the 1st time after......... many years
Still must dong 10 cents coin

Had dinner/supper at Al azhar
Bumped into that Indian-muslim beggar again
Er ge said he & I got fate
Everytime go eat with Er ge surely see him
But when I go with Zhiwei never see him one leh...

nabei

Very tired
But the day isnt that bad afterall when I got to watch underwater sex on TV
*drools*

PIPEFISH MATING, DAMSELFISH SPAWNING & CORALS FERTILISING LAH!!!!!

You think what?
Tiko brains

Damn
Local dives during the weekend I'm overseas
Grrrrrr

Procrastinating to pack luggage
Who cares?

No comments: