Monday, November 07, 2005

Memories keep flashing back
I still dont understand
But I'd chosen to let go of explanation this time round
For something, there wont always be an answer to it
Even if there is
I hope it'll be answered one day

Everytime I walk past my bookshelf
Looking at the pictures pasted on the top shelf
Things were so sweet
Mum told me to remove those pics
Er ge told me to remove those pics
Maumau told me to remove those pics

I refused

The pictures had almost faded its color
Our faces had turned so orange that it almost blended with the night background of the Esplanade
It was our New Year's Eve's photo
Our 1st occasion celebration together
Yet it's going away...

I swear it must be due to the poor photo paper quality

Probably he'd also kept away all the photos already...

I guess it still takes time...

No comments: