Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Today feel extremely happy today
That I'm sending SMSes to innocent people to disturb them
*giggles*
Must share joy mahhhhh...no meh?

Today is my last day of work!!
Happy note
No more work!
Sad note
I'm gonna be jobless again

Bah

Nevermind

Helped YL with her files
& most of us had completed
Yeah~
2500 files conquered
Most of the staffs were so happy about our achievement
Eloise still bought us chocolate to reward us
Heehee
My department staffs were so nice today surprisingly
Last time I brought out the piles of files them to check
They all said
"Cyn, we all hate to see you"
......
Ok loh
I was just doing my task
So any shit happened dont blame me loh

But after I managed to finish the load yesterday
They kept thanking me for my help
Hahaha
Thought dont wanna see me?
Then when I left office
All waved 'Goodbye' to me
LOL
Machiam so big shot

Got feedback from big boss
Said I did a very good job!
Yeahhhh~~
>_<

Tomorrow slack

Next day
Fly

=)

No comments: