Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanks Joe for fetching me to & from work
=DDD
My first ex-neighbour-friend
His friend's Honda CRX Delsol no seatbelt
Knn
Abit scary
Then kana traffic jam
Sped sia!!!
Somemore morning raining!!!
>_<

Then on way to clinic at night that time
Met Er ge's car at my house junction
Hahaha
Waved 'Hello' from inside
Heehee

Dr Chow very ka-jiao-ing leh
I like him so much
"Eh, YM, ask you hah.. between Big Mac & Curry chicken, which one has more calories?"
"Errr...big mac?"
"You go find out...."
"Orh, ok loh.."
Then I went to do my stuffs, very busy
Suddenly he came out from the room
"So YM, what's the answer?"
"Huh? what answer?"
"Curry or big mac?"

-_-

Got this patient 'there' got problem
Then Dr CHow shouted
"You girls dont come in hor.."
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Machiam no one knows like that
So obvious loh!
Then that patient came out
His friend came counter
"Eh miss, you work here everyday one huh?"
I looked at him
"No.. why?"
"Come here see doctor loh"
"You sick meh?"
"No..
"Then you come for what?"
He kept quiet

Lame

Luckily end work at 11pm
Er ge fetched me eat supper
VERY HUNGRY LOH!!!!!

Today very cold leh
Wind blow abit already shivering
No wonder Momo dont wanna come outta the house
Bleah

No comments: