Saturday, November 12, 2005

Birthday in less than 1 month
I forsee slightly happier mood
I've never been happy for my birthday
I cant remember any of my previous birthday celebration
So God damn gimme one good one that reminds me every year

I've seen people doing birthday wishlist
Want this want that
But when it comes to mine
I guess this may be my 1st wishlist
Lemme think
.........

1) A sponsered navel piercing
2) A sponsered dive trip to Pulau Redang next March
3) A sponsered Nitrox dive course next May/June
4) A regulator
5) A sponsered trip to Phuket
6) A trip to KL/ KLCC Aquaria
7) A trip to somewhere I've never gone before
8) A brand new big bed (Cinna, Cheery, Horny, Looloo & Garfield took up 1/3 of my space)
9) Shed extra 2 kg of fats
10) A permanent job!!

I think all these are impossible
Thus it's known as the wishlist

You only wish

People always say see stars fly across must make a wish
Do their wishes come true?
Toyota also got this car model -Wish
You drive 24/7 can have all wishes come true?

Bullshit

But I'd be glad if any of these are to fulfil
At least for the first 7 wishes

*giggles*

Counting down to another year closer to death


**** Jeffrey jioed me go Thailand diving in Mid-Dec
Where the fuck do I get my money??
*sobz*

No comments: