Saturday, November 19, 2005

If you think working 8 hours sucks
Please think of me

I worked 14 hours today!!!

Shucks
Can die of fatigue

Good thing today I good mood
If not
This stupid patient sure die from me

Patient walked into the clinic, looked around & sat down
I looked at her, she looked at her
Then I did my logging since she never approached counter
"XIAO JIE, YOU YI SHENG MAH?" (Miss, Doctor in?)
I responded in awe to her loud exclamation from far end
"you..." (Yes)
"Huh.. wo hai yi wei yi sheng bu zai..wei se mo mei you geng wo jiang?" (Huh, I still thought doctor not in...why never tell me?)
"Ni dou mei you wen wo...Jiang lai zuo se mo?" (You never ask me...tell you for what?)
"Yi sheng zai la?" (So the doctor is in la?)
"Yah..Ok...so?"
"Wo yao kan bing" ( I wanna see doctor)
"You just write down your name for me"
"Xie na ni?" (Write where?)
"Xie zai zhi shang !!!" (Write on paper )
"Zhi zai na ni?" (Where's the paper?)
*Slammed the box of paper that was in front of her right in her face*

What should I say?

Kannina

I was already refraining myself to add the 'lah', 'leh', 'loh' to reduce my buay-song-ness
But I think i still managed to embarass her

She diao-ed me

So what?
Where got people come in clinic never register at counter & anyhow scream one?
Siao

I refused to dispense the medicine to her
Let my partner did
My partner also call her stupid
I laughed till peng
Coz my colleague all along very cool, bo chup one
Finally she spoke!!!

*munch munch*
Ruffles for supper, anyone?

No comments: