Monday, November 07, 2005

*poof*
And there goes my fever
Weird heh
Siao siao one
But knn
I gained 1kg
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Those medicine made me fat
&^$%@^%!!)^#&!@$^%$)!^!%@

Started work at 4pm
Worked with this new girl
Who just graduated as a nurse
Very quiet
Cannot talk cock
Very sian
I was reading the stupid 'ELLE' magazine for the fifth time
Until I can recite every article reversed

Consulted Dr Wong on my scar on my shin
Hasnt recover since my OWD
Grrrr
Post-inflammatory pigmentation
Yikes
Given Betasone cream
Dr Wong teased
"Aiyo...you want perfect skin dont be so adventurous again lah... you shan wan shui"

Dr Loh was very blur
She dropped this blood count needle into the hazardous containers
where all the used syringes were thrown into
& she asked me to retrieve for her
.............
I used the forcep to take each syringe out carefully
Kaoz
Some still have blood in it
I so scared I kana poked sia
Amitabha amitabha
I think I didnt kana lah....

Abit lazy tonight
Dumped all the dispensing to Sally
Bwhahahaha
I act busy pour medince write logbook
Heeheehee

Supper finally with Er ge
After grounded for 2 weeks
But still didnt recieve a satisfactory permission though
Whatever
I had my prata!!
Didnt dip much curry coz my throat still not getting any better
Cough as soon as the spice triggered it
=Wasted

Saw this bapok upon arrival
Sat at 2 o'clock position from me
Knn
Lost appetite
Heng he left 5mins after I sat down
I kept complaining to Er ge
"Eh..You quick see..your 8 o'clock"
"Eh..kaoz...he wearing high heels leh...got so big size meh?"
"Eh...What the...got neh neh leh!!"
"Eh...see see got apple not? Tmd, blocked. Kua bo..."

Er ge giggled until bth
Nearly choked on his prata
Replied
"You got a problem with that?"
Me:"Yah..her neh bigger than mine"

Good
Slack week starts again
I shall study my final theory and log the tapes that I've always been procrastinating
Then play with Momo before I leave for HK for a week
Later forget me how?
=(

Time to sleep
Gotta wake up at 6am for my antibiotics
Shucks

No comments: