Sunday, November 13, 2005

*yawnz*
How is it like to be restless for 4 nights
With 2 nites of insomnia
& then waking up early in the 5th morning
Just to have MacDonalds' breakfast?

x_X

Yah loh
Went to have breakfast with Er ge this morning at West Coast Park
Sibei onz hor?
Devil dao-ed me, dont wanna look at me

What a bright sunny day!
I love sunny days

Had Big Breakfast
Something I found about the grilled patty
It no longer tasted like how it was previously
& I suspected that Mac had been serving pork patty instead of beef until recently
Coz that previous patty tasted just the same as I'd eaten in HongKong
& in HongKong it is clearly stated as pork
Even the color of the patty I had today looks different

Hmmmm...
If this is true...
"Oh no" to the Muslims

Ate my grilled bread using fork
Wanted to dip some pepper onto it
& the whole slice slipped off my fork & landed on the table
Stanley brother looked at me & said
"Wah, your food can anyhow fly, relax"
Jamie-jie giggled
Bo lah... I eat very gentle one
The bread naughty la, wanna escape

Then 10mins later
Ivan jio-ed me go eat sushi buffet for lunch with Tisa & Kelvin
*burps*
Damn full leh
But then sadly
No money also
*waves bye-bye to my unlimited supply of soft-shelled crab sushi rolls*

Man...
I didnt know that there's this Clean&Green Week carnival thingy happening in West Coast Park
& it just so happened that I heard Wai was there at the Blue Water Volunteer booth
IF I knew there's this carnival there
I'd have passed by & dropped Wai a 'Hi'
Afterall it's been so long I last met the WildFilms crew members
Wasted

Window shopping tomorrow with Wilson gor gor!
So excited
Wont be buying anything, I hope
May probably just ask around prices for my mask
Mares - Pure vision?
Or
Scubapro - Crystal Vu?
Sigh
The remaining $155 balance in my bank account is so saddening

Plan me activities on 26th Nov!
I wanna go overseas!
Best if there's local dives
So I wont waste my Saturday away since I've no work on that day
Hahaha

No comments: