Saturday, November 05, 2005

I have never been so sick before
1 week of sickness is a torture
Feverish for 5 days, going 6th
Sore throat for 3 days
Cough for 2 days
No nice food such as otak, soft shell crab tempura
Most type of food eaten are the medicine
No long outdoor activities
Nearest is my clinic
Longest hangout place is my bed
In fact
I have also never slept for so long before
Shucks

I have got bags of medicine
Can open pharmacy liao
Ranging from panadol all the way to antibiotics
Having effects of drowsiness to trembling
The taste buds on my tongue are so numb to the chemicals that I can no longer taste plain water

Damn the throat infection
Those who have been pissing me off lately should count themselves lucky
Coz I cant even raise my voice to scream at them
You wait...

Now I crave for pasta
BWahahhahaahahaha

Oh well

No comments: