Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Yesterday's evening had a BBQ with Kee, Ivan & friends
Was loitering in Causeway Point with Dear until Kee picked me up to buy food
Kee could tell I wasnt happy & he tried to cheer me up
Sadly, he failed
Then picked up Ivan & met the guys at Old Woodlands Central

Bought like $100+ food
Coz Kee kept saying he damn hungry
Then buy buy buy
-_-
Then when Lionel said it's enough
He scolded & scolded said not enough
-_-"
I just followed them see show

Almost ten plus people were there
All with partners
Only I am alone
=((((((((((((
I secretly wept a tear when they werent around

It so happened that one of them is also Lewis Dear's friend, SC
& they asked me where's him
I didnt know what to say...

It was approximately 830pm then we started BBQ-ing
The guys went to buy the grill, take ice & others

Reversed role of genders nowadays
The guys cooking & the girls slacking
Way cool~

We had BBQ mushroom
& I taught Evelyn how to do it
Think she kinda find it fun
Kee ever said that the BBQ site is haunted
But I didnt paid much attention
& when I was eating halfway
Something soft pressed against my back
Shivers rolled down my spine
I thought:"What the fuck is that? Cant be Ivan playing prank on me...& why would he wanna lean against me?"
& I cried:"Who the fuck is behind my back?"
The girls in front of me screamed
SC sitting beside me jumped up & escaped
Damn!
I thought:"Knn, wont be so suay kana hungry pontianak bah..."
& I turned to look...

KNN!!
A BLOODY FAT CAT LEANING ON MY BACK!!
$##^*$*&$$#^(%$#$@$&%*&
Freaked the hell outta everyone!
Then everyone was laughing like hell
-_-"""

Stupid Cat

SC's gf had a very funny method of chasing cats
After Kee's mee store was closed
His brother joined us
& the guys started to drink bottles of beer
as they played the pick-a-number poker card
It's like, whoever picked the number, you have to drink finish the cup or pour an amount
They asked me play...ok loh
Although I donno how to drink
& so I picked
Kana the cup with maximum volume
& I said:"Ivan, lai"
Ivan looked at me stunned
But he helped me finished the cup
& so I picked another card
LOL
Another full cup
& he gulped it down

I think he'd helped me drink like 6 cups of beer
LOL
Somemore he's playing the game himself
& probably like 10+ cups?
Heehee

Kel P vomitted the whole lot out
Tsk tsk

Kee imitated my ah-lian drinking style at Breko
*Photo recap*

Buay sai

We stayed till 200am
Chatted everything
Sat until ass pain, backache..
& Kee fell asleep
Reluctant to wake up
He kept saying 30mins...15mins...5mins
& I replied:"knn"
He ji tao sprang up & drove us home

Good
Think people scare of me sia

Anyway they knew I wasnt in good mood

=)
Nice to meet friends once again after many years
Especially Kel C & Kel P
Hairstyle still looks the same
BWHAHAHA

No comments: