Sunday, August 28, 2005

Today is Mymy's (Mommy) birthday!!
But when I was up at 830am
She was already out for her Taichi
=3

I had my hair modelling today
So excited
This time round is of a grand event
Coz it involves stage-show by German hair stylists & make-up artist
Wooooooooooo~

How my eyebag sucks in the early morning
Cant blame
Slept at near 3am

Gor came to fetch me & Pat to Liat tower
Where we met Ken, Michelle & Yanni too
At the studio
Only me & Ken got selected for the hair show

They 'kiap' my hair until so stylo sia!!!
Ke ai ma?
Then do the colouring
Ken sitting beside waited for an hour before his turn
Did the same thing as me
Only that he has the UFO above his head

After 2hours or so
With stomach grumbling for food
My hair is finally done!!

(Dont tell people I take pictures in toilet ok?)
Time for some fake Superstar shoots too
Ok
Dont make you all puke liao
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Then the makeup artist came
& helped me do abit of touch-up
She said I too pretty no need to 'edit' alot
Good!
=DDDDDDDDDDDD
I am pretty cinderella mahhhhhh
You know one..

But hor
She helped me pluck eyebrow pluck until very pain
*sobz*

At 330pm
I am DONE!
Everyone said very chio very chio
Woohoo~ Happy happy~
Only needa return tomorrow for Part 2
Photo-shoot
>_<
Knn
The german stylist so low/no taste
Chose this fucking or-biang clothing & told me it's sexy
MY ASS IS SEXIER!!
*grumbles grumbles*

Whahahahaha
I feel so good with short hair again!
On way home also cannot stop taking photos
>_<

Sky very chio today
Just as chio as me
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

No comments: