Thursday, August 04, 2005

I had a super bad dream
That I woke up from it & couldnt fall back asleep
My heart felt sour
Everything felt so real

Dear didnt do a good console
& it never sounded funny to me
In my dream, I felt helpless
In reality, likewise

Heavy rain startled me awake when I finally got to doze off
Feeling pissed
I had to wake up to close my windows
& fed Momo with carrot
Still gotta bathe it later

Damn rain
I needa go bank to deposit my cheque
I had my pay from my clinic!
Now I have some allowance already

Yesterday went out with Gor & his friends to beautify their cars
Just to paste stupid glass stickers, that's all
On top of that
His car now has a set of bloody teeth (red wire mesh next to fog lights)
& a pair of sore eyes (red bulb in headlights)
Plus a red nose (his red Honda logo)
Which kinda look as if his car if suffering from severe illness
Bleeding at every organ
Bwah ha ha

Sigh
No mood to laugh out loud
Then lemme LOS (laugh out softly)

Sigh
=(

Sigh sigh sigh

No comments: