Friday, August 12, 2005

Had our second pool session last evening
Argued with the cab driver at our destination
What I saw on the meter is $4.30 + $1 extra
So ok
We have to pay $5.30
But we gave him $6.30 coz no $1
& he just took it while I waited for the change
He looked at me
"Eh Uncle, $5.30 mah... why no change?"
Uncle replied:"Now peak hours, got $1 extra & passed ERP, another $1, so $6.30"
Pat:"We didnt pass ERP"
Uncle:"Got...So $2 extra"
& the bloody Uncle sneezed till his mucus in his hands
YUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
In my heart went "Ok save it. Give you $1 buy tissue paper.."
KNN!!
Cant imagine I were to take back the $1 from his mucus-filled dirty hand

Nabei
What a cunning method to cheat little girls' money nowadays
Next time lao sai lah!
Then wipe with money

Second pool session was good!!!
Great!
I like it
My confidence boosted!
I managed to do the survival skills like CESA (Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent), great leap entry, blah blah
Heng I know how to snorkel beforehand
Can survive can liao
& agar-agar managed to do the fin pivoting & hoovering coz my buoyancy buay steady leh~~~
I should be floating when I inhale but I float when I exhale!
Bloody hell
I could see question marks above Martin's (instructor) head as he guided me
Grrrr

& damn
I cant equalise my ears when at deeper depth
At 2m
I can already feel the pressure
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn
& I even kana the mask squeeze
Bleah

Now my dive buddy is a new-made friend, Calvin
Martin separated me & Pat =(
& sorry to my dive buddy in advance
Suay suay must wait for me to equalise till I manage to hit 18m deep
Scarli by then oxygen all used up liao
=XXX
& worst
I cant imagine if I am to have reversed block when I'm doing CESA!
Shit

I think I'm bound to survive on land
My mermaid dream is crashed
=~~~

Martin said I'm strong coz I can lift up the oxygen tank for my buddy
*flexes biceps*
Hmmmm
He asked if I carry heavy stuffs during work
LOL!!
No leh...

Ah
I forgot to mention the familar SAJC faces I met at the pool
Desmond & Junmin were there
Haha
Desmond joined Waikiki while Junmin joined DeepBlue
But all three of us were there to learn diving
So coincidental!!

Gor fetched me last night
Aiyo
Paiseh sia
He waited for near 1 hr for me
See, so sian
& his friends were waiting very long for him elsewhere
Opps
Pai seh pai seh
Had Cheese prata for supper
& return home to concuss

& for today...
I AM OFF TO PULAU DAYANG!!!
So excited
I love travelling!
Weeeeeeeeee~~~

But I still haven pack my stuffs
LOL

Auto-roaming's on
Still able to contact when I'm in Mersing
No reception at Dayang
BUT STILL
Try calling me la~
Esp Lewis Dear
>_<

See you guys on Monday!

*** I found patches of 'bruises' on my left knee cap. 1 of them is REAL brusises, while the other 3 are ghost pinches. Damn

******* Thanks to Vince Gor. Now I'm addicted to this song -_-

No comments: