Sunday, August 21, 2005

I had a super long day yesterday
Tired
Running up & down
Taking care of the guests
& settling all the admin stuffs
But it ended all smoothly with the warmest touching scene..

I helped out as a backstage crew with Pat for her Mum's harmonica band concert
The backstage crew were all so busy running up & down
Communicating via the already-very-messy walkie conversation
Carry chairs & stuffs
Usher the guest
@_@
& when the actual concert started
It was very heart warming
Almost full house
& everyone was clapping
Wooo~
Nearly had tears in my eyes

After that went Paulaner with Gor & Pat
Good
Kana pangseh-ed
So I watched Liverpool VS Sunderland match myself
Damn
Should be 2-0 right?!!!
Nabei who the fuck fouled?
Ate all the calamari rings
Sang along with 'Goofy Goober'

I'M A GOOFY GOOBER! YEAH!
YOU'RE A GOOFY GOOBER! YEAH!
WE'RE THE GOOFY GOOBER! YEAH!
GOOFY GOOFY GOOFY GOOFY GOOBER! YEAH!


When Gor & Pat went toilet
I was all alone
2 lesbians turned to look at me
I looked at them
They still looking at me
I still looking at them
I gave them the 'kua smlj' look
They turned away
Then I watched TV
They turned to look again
Knn
No Tiger Beer bottle
Paulaner cup too chio
Cannot smash & threathen her by their necks
Sian

No lah
I where got so Ah lian...
You all know oneeeeeeeee

Then we left
Pat wanna go ECP
OK
Then raining
Pat then wanna go Sentosa
OK
Gor's car v-cool blocked Pat
3 ppl + 1 car only $6
Bwhahaha
Reached there
Rained again
ZZZZZ

Walked to Sand Bar see if got food
Suay, don haf
Sat there talk cock
I almost fell asleep
So Gor decided to send me home
Stupid Horlan king donno route
So I directed
But my mind already past closing time liao
Nearly horlan-ed

Supposedly turn right to PSA up Farrer Road
I told Gor to 'turn left'
Then Pat said turn right
But I thought I said 'turn right'?
Ok
My fault my fault

Reached home at 3am
Collapsed

No comments: