Monday, August 01, 2005

Sick at evening
Bloody hell
Diahorrea 3 times & feeling nauseous still since last night
Headed to work 30mins earlier
So as to avoid the crowd that usually comes in at 8pm
To see the doctor

Free consultation + medicine =D

Was given Dhamotil & Domperidone
=3
To stop diahorrea & for bloated-stomach
Bleah
Probably ate too much
But impossible leh
I didnt eat much on Saturday
Probably Friday's late night supper
=
Worked halfway got gastric
Not sure if I'm allergic or not
Coz Mala said after taking that particular 'something' & feel uncomfortable
It is probably allergy
I donno
Never encounter food allergy before
Most is skin allergy where I developed hives

Calculated my BMI during free time
Geez
Underweight
BO KO LENG!
I'M SO FAT!!!

Dear came to fetch me home
=)

My first diving lesson starts tonight
It's gonna be realy busy
Donno got time to meet Dear or not
=(

No comments: