Monday, August 08, 2005

Work last night was... disappointed
I still feel I'm not doing a good job
Demoralised
The doc's handwriting cannot make it
(actually all doc's handwriting cannot make it one)
Then worse, write short form
KNN!!
Had hard time trying to figure out
Asked senior staff
She sounded dulan
Bleah

I just need more experience I guess
& shit
Dispensing starts next month
Damn

After work
Headed to Ria's house
I boarded the cab at 1145pm
Stupid Uncle charged me midnight charge
Whatever lah
Give him tips

Only 3 of us headed to Sentosa today
Work starts, school starts
Only free people like me & Tom were available

At Sentosa
I got bitten by red ant on my hand
Nabeiiiiiii
Sibei stubborn don wanna let go
& i went 'ouch ouch ouch' until Tom helped to shoot it off with his unoccupied hand
-_-

Lightning & thunder above our heads
Doesnt look good
But we still proceed coz anyway we'll still get wet
By rain or by seawater

I had my underwater camera with me again!
& I was chasing this moon wrasse until it disappeared
Fine
So I went on searching
Until I saw something black, long & thin moving in front of me
I called for Tom
"Hey, there's a black octopus!"
But then I saw a head with snout
"Eh no... moray eel!!"
Then I saw claws
"AHHHHHHH!! MONITOR LIZARD!!!"
Tom rushed over as I panicked

Both of us immediately prepared the camera & tried to capture it
It swam off as we chased after it
It finally rested
I sneaked in front of him
& placed the camera directly in front of his face
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nice close up of him!

Suddenly
It opened its eyelid
& ran beside me
I screamed!!
KNN!!
Never have I encounter a reptile SO DAMN NEAR!!

It stopped again
Tom & I exchanged cameras coz I no longer dared to get close to it
& poor Tom had to sink himself underwater to capture that fellow

Dont believe me?
See ah...
See the tail???
I bet its full length is slightly more than a metre long

Tide started to rise
& it's time to head back the shore
AHHH!!
Another monitor lizard!!
Big & fat with approximate 2m long!!
Both of us ran towards the shore
But I think he damn smart
He escaped by climbing the cliff into the vegetation

Now then I know lizard can climb leh

Luckily we didnt bring any baits for luring the animals
If not
Our bags would have been eaten up by them
They passed by our belongings!!

Other than the monitor lizard
Also saw this very beautiful soft coral
Looks like daisy from far
So chio

& I realised that,unfortunately, that place we always explore is probably haunted
It has a goosebumpy name
'Broken soul cliff'
*shivers*

Weee~
Today sibei shiok
Good good
Always thought Sentosa is dead
Opps!
I was wrong
=p

*** ChannelNewsAsia dua-ed me! I was supposed to be on TV yesterday in the 'The Singapore I want' segment but they were showing 'Hiroshima'!! Grrr. Nevermind. I'd gotten the clip. See if I can upload soon or not. Heehee

No comments: