Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Stupid rain woke me up this morning
Bloody hell gotta rush to close window
But I couldnt fall asleep after I jumped back onto my bed
& so I woke Momo up to keep me companied
By blasting 'Crazy Frog' outside its cage
*DING DING DING DING BAM BAM*
LOL!!!
Momo came out & looked around in fear
I guess it was curious yet frightened
Coz it ran back to its house when I just moved slightly
Heehee
Ok lah
Fed him with his favourite carrot biscuits for breakfast

Fairy God-Lao-er jio-ed me for lunch
& guess what I found on his car?
A YELLOW CONDOM CUSHION!!
so cute so cute >_<
No lah
It's a poor starry cushion that I'd folded its arm backwards
*flutters eyelashes in innocence*

Had my lunch slowly at MacDonald
While fairy God-Lao-er went off with his Korean colleague to work
Soon after
I went for my badminton session with Kee, Ivan & Lionel
I wasnt wearing shoes loh!
I played bare-footed coz I didnt intend to play in the first place
But Kee pulled me play
Ok lohhh
Now my feet hurt =3

Great
I'm now alone at home
Bro off for night tuition
Mum to Taichi
Dad to jogging
Momo sleeping
No dinner
*sulks*