Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Had my first diving theory lesson last night
6 guys + 4 girls
Donno all of them
2 stupid bimbos came in late
Started the lesson at 730pm instead of 7pm
& for the whole lesson
Both of them kept laughing over stupid stuffs
& so inconsiderately talked on the phone while we were watching the video tape

IF I am ah lian
I sure slap her to shut the fuck up
Fortunately, I am not

The theory was damn physical
Pressure, refraction, density
-_-
But luckily it is simple physics
Overall
I can still understand
Pat almost fell asleep beside me
& no wonder she didnt understand -_-"

Coz of the 2 bimbos
The class ended at 1030pm instead of 10pm
Seriously
Can someone please teach one another about basic courtesy?
Being late is rude, except with valid reasons

Walked all the way back from Beach Road to Bugis Junction for supper
Pat was starving
I ta-bao-ed the fried carrot cake home

Bumpy & speedy bus ride
Ever since the movie 'Initial D' is up
I realised alot of bus drivers are speeding

Reached home read newspaper
Was damn shocked while scanning the headlines
Read again to confirm
DAMN!
Did I read 'LanPa'????
How can the newspaper use such words??
Or have they widen their use of language after Rockson's CB-NFK blog post on the newspaper?
Tsk tsk
Things are getting more & more exciting

Gonna be really busy this whole week
& someone is trying to act funny & made me angry

No comments: