Monday, August 29, 2005

Yesterday at work
I had fever suddenly
I found myself getting hotter & hotter as I sat at the counter
& I measured myself using the digital thermometer
37.4 deg cel?!?!?!?!
& I quickly gobbled 10ml of Dhamol 500mg
But this morning still got slight fever...
Haven subside fully

Thanks Fairy God-Lao-er for fetching me home last night & to modeling this morning!!!
Merci merci
He also gave me 4 tabs of Panaco for my fever
*boinks boinks*

Today is the official hair model show
Where we have to put on makeup
dress nice nice
& perform catwalk on stage
WOAHHHH!!!
& I think I kua dio gui when I look into the mirror
Rose still said my makeup not prominent enough
& I was like
"WHAT?? I looked like I kana bashed at the eyes sia..."
She used Chanel cosmetic items on us lehhh
I repeat
C H A N E L
not canal nor channel
It's the knn bloody expensive brand ok!!
I felt so wonderful
The most expensive cosmetic item in my room is a Shisedo mascara
=3

The hair cannot make it sia in the holding room
Me & my partner were like
"Yikes, you mean our hair is done like this?"
But then we realised we were wrong
When we were up on stage
Michael & Claudia styled our hair
& we looked like this!
SIBEI ZAI!!

Me & my partner, Alicia
Me & Claudia, my hairstylist
Me & Ken acting seh

Rose said that my makeup effect & my hair stood out very nice
Very unexpected
& got one hairdresser walked up to me said
"I took many of your pics already leh!"
Hohoho
So honoured
Felt like superstar

Met Lisa there too
She helped me style my violet-blue hair the previous time
>_<

On top of everything
The staffs gave us some complimentary gifts
Heehee
Sibei tan dio

It was a very nice experience
First time on stage doing catwalk
First time having loads of powder on face
First time using Chanel cosmetic
First time presenting myself in front of so many people
First time of first time!!
Wooohooo~~

No comments: