Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm feeling cold
*brrr*
I felt cold during my sleep too
*brrrrr*
I didnt on my fan
& I slept shivering

Is there an illness about low body temperature?

Still remembered Martin told me to keep myself warm before dives
So as to enable equalization underwater
Could these two be linked?
Unable to keep body temperature high & unable to equalize
Due to formation of mucus in sinus area

Shucks

Wound on shin is finally healing
Itchy though
& the hardened part looks very tempting to be scratched
=|

Last night had dinner with friends
It was a nice meal coz I had my fave Tom Yam Soup
In return, we were given $40 voucher
Haha... sounds like a good deal
So the nex time we go eat will be free!
Check expiry date of voucher please, brother
Kekeke

On way home
I think I noticed something
Standing in the middle of the road
A tall white figure on the left of the middle lane
Along Bukit Batok Road to Teck Whye
I thought it was just light reflection or something on the windscreen
But as the car moved along
The 'thing' was just beside my left
& behind
I was abit slow
& I only realised that when I reached home
I didnt ask the driver anything
Coz I dont wanna scare him bt the possible 3 extra people sitting at the back
But I told him about the haunted issues I experienced in my old house in Teck Whye

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I could see sweat rolling down his forehead

Eh but really leh
The white figure
before midnight somemore
(I thought those thing appear after midnight right? Most powerful at 3am rite? Dio bo? Please say dio)
Wah knn
My hair all stand up liao

Do my fairy god-brothers have power to protect me from spirits?
Wave your magic wands quick!!!!

No comments: