Wednesday, August 03, 2005

First of all
Thank you Stuart
Probably you're my first fan of my blog
The rest are just ardent readers
& I guess no one has bookmarked me all along
Your site is cool
Those are very nice cars
But I guess I'll only learn to appreciate more after I get my driving license
=)

Fulfiling Tuesday
With sports
Met up with friends for 800m jog & 300m swim in the afternoon
Yes, under the bloody hot sun
& I was whinning & whinning
Tired like shit
& I was late for my diving theory lesson
I ran (again) approximately 400m to the location
Dashing across flashing green man
Dangerous

I felt so bad for being late
Coz yesterday I was still scolding the bimbos about them being late
& then it was my turn
*sulks*
But one thing I can differ myself from them is
I am not a bimbo

Did a quiz
They said I am Aragorn

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?
Donno who the fuck he is
& this is what he said about me
"Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

If my life or death I can protect you, I will
."


*shrugz*

Dear had made me disappointedly angry (what an oxymoron; but it does happen) since Monday
& he's not doing anything MORE
$!%&$%#%@$#*!%#!@%#!@#!%@$*#!@^#@!%#^!@%#^!@^$#@!#%!)#_@!#^!@&%!@

No comments: