Saturday, August 27, 2005

Finally!!!
Someone jio-ed me out on Friday's afternoon
Woooooooooooooo
I have been home everyday throughout the week
Die die also must go
& I immediately said 'Wo yao! Wo yao!' to all the agreements
Out town with Ivan, Kee & Tisha

Shopped for a while
Looked for Evelyn at work
Went to play pool & billard
I won 3 matches!!
But nothing much to haolian
Coz Tisha is still a newbie
& had dinner at S-11
Ordered stir-fried Kailan (my fave), sambal stingray, Chilli chicken, you tiao salad, roasted duck & Char siew
Knn
Full until cannot walk
Then time to meet the Westsiders
Batman picked me up at Somerset carpark

Hohoho
His bat mobile damn cute
First time sat in his car
Sibei zai!
Just as we were on our way
One Vios purposely smoked us & vroom vroom vroom-ed somemore
Haolian...
Anyway
The Vios wanted to 'chiey' us last night
But like never see them approach us leh
Only see some Vios purposely turned into our carpark

I said
"Eh, the Vios purposely come here show us their power one isit? Go knock him ah"
Fairy God-Lao-er replied:"You think the carpark yours one ah? Cannot turn in?"
LOL
True hor

Took Gor's car during convoy to Selegie Kopitiam
Then halfway went to Raffles City fetch Pat
Gor donno where is Raffles City & I nearly wanted to explode
Gor:"Where is Raffles City?"
Me:"Huh? You donno?"
Gor:"Here at Marina isit?"
Me:"No lah!! You know where is Westin Hotel not?"
Gor:"Donno.."
Me:"How can donno!! The most famoous hotel leh!!...Okok, Raffles Hotel?"
Gor:"Orhhh.. I know liao"
Me:"Liew...Now I know why you want me sit your car liao.."

DUHZ!!!
Raffles hotel & Westin Hotel got difference loh
How come he knows where is Raffles Hotel & not Westin?
*chokes*

On our way
We saw 2 integras
A white & a black
The white one stopped directly in front of us
As the green light turned
It remained motionless but could hear the vroom sound
Then slowly picked up its speed
I said:"Eh...that integra got problem isit? Just like what Kindaichi said, the simi-clutch problem"
Then the integra dashed forward
I thought really got problem sia!! Gonna crash!
Then it turned at a sharp angle to the right

......

My heart throbbing for him leh!
Knn
I scare he dashed into sea become submarine
I asked Gor if we see such accident must report or not
Gor said:"If it really falls into the sea, we quickly go hold its spoiler, then pull it out. After that let it sink."

.......................................

After we fetched Pat, we headed to Selegie Kopitiam
Then Dave said some newbie horlan-ed
So I followed Dave to fetch them
Haha... Not so bad la
Newbie horlan still acceptable
Gor horlan I BUAY TAHAN LIAO LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The people talked cock, drank beer

All happy happy
EH STANLEY WHERE WERE YOU? WE ORDERED A DOZEN TIGERS FOR YOU LEH!!
Vic drank until almost seh-seh liao
Wanna 'da' wheat grass drink
BWHAAHAHA
Then I ate chicken wings
& collected the TigerBeer bottle caps for lucky draw
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
But where did I put them huh?
O_o

At around 12am+
We left
I took Ken's car while Pat took Gor's
Gor said wanna follow Ken's car coz he donno way back
But I told him ask Pat be his GPS this time

Haha

No go home no needa direct liao
Can relax
So shiok

=p

No comments: