Friday, August 26, 2005

I was watching a documentary on National Geographic this afternoon
& It made me so damn high!

It is a nice island in Malaysia...
With schools of fishes
Butterfly fishes
Sea turtle
& my favorite bumpies!!!
(Pic taken by Gene in Dayang & probably of same species given its geography)

CHIO OR NOT?!?!?!
I was drooling in front of my 21" Akira TV
coz 29" Samsung bursted last week
But that is not the point
The thing is
It's in Malaysia
It has sea turtle
The water is so clear
Sand is so fine
Lotsa species were introduced in the documentary
I LOVE SIPADAN AT FIRST SIGHT!!!

Wah..
Such a nice place in Malaysia
& I always thought Malaysia's dive sites are quite cheap
Given the fact that it only cost RM$500+ to dive at Pulau Redang
Sipadan is NOTHING!!!

But when I see this
I broke into pieces
$1000 plus?!?!?!?!
ZHUN BO?!?!

But hor
If I divide the cost to 5 nites,
it's only $280
Same as going Dayang leh!!
Onz la onz la!

Next year I jio ok?
Let's start saving money first...

*** Damn. Bali has mola-mola in Feb. Also $1k+
Argh!

No comments: