Thursday, August 11, 2005

Pat & I had our diving theory exams earlier on before our pool session
It wasnt difficult
Just alot of imaginary questions
But we act like very stressed
We scored 48/50 in the end!
Yipee~

We then headed to our first diving pool session
Happened to meet Jenny at Outram MRT
& then took cab up to the destination

I kajiao-ed Pat while she was taking snaps of herself
& she's always taking snaps of me when I was chewing my bun
-_-"

Our pool session
at Outram Sec

It was... I donno..

The assmebling of equipments were ok
Then we went underwater
Initially when we were trying the regulator
I was seriously outta breath
At that moment
I felt like giving up
Scare I'll die in the sea, suffocated even with a regulator
& I delayed the other 3 of them as Esther, the instructor taught
Then Esther asked me to swim behind her
& eh?
My breathing can leh
Then she said probably coz I was too concentrated in breathing
So the breathing pattern wasnt proper

I think so

After that
When ok liao
Learnt how to retrieve regulator from side, mask clearing, snorkel/regulator exchange, Buddy-assistance, etc.
Hmmmmmmm

I'm not used to handsigns
When Esther gave me the 'OK' signal, I nodded my head
*DUHZ*
I'm supposed to return her the 'OK' signal too!
But nevermind

Gor fetched me from Outram Sec & drove me & Pat home
Thanks a millions + zillions
Gor also lent me his light-reflective sunglass so I can use in Pulau Dayang
=)
But Lewis Dear said I look ugly with it
Bleahhhh

Had supper with Dear & friends
Stupid la
I waited for them for near 1hr
Almost collapsing
Somemore I have to walk all the way back to my house
Grrrr
Cant they be a bit more considerate?
Have supper down my block lah!
Knn
Slap them with jellyfish

I feel like jellyfish now by the way
Tired laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~
& it's 230pm
Wooohooo~
Dear stayed over last night
>_<
But both of us spent the day sleeping
LOL

Ah
2nd pool lesson later at evening
Donno still keep it up or not

Hmmm
Must have determination & confidence!
Which is apparently what I'm lacking of after I graduated
The evolution of slack life...

No comments: