Sunday, August 07, 2005

WildFilms trip started again!!
Yipeee
Soooooooo excited
This time round
Pris' Dad joined us for the Sekudu trip
I'm very happy this time
coz my 2nd attempt using my underwater video camrecorder works satisfactorily
Good footages were being taken
Wooohooo~~
My camrecorder for the day

This time we managed to find good species
Thanks to Pris' Dad
Had a red shrimp & a tiger prawn
Grouper &
a suspected 'scorpion' fish
& I managed to see a snail laying egg!
Cool heh?

Anyway
I learnt something new
How to hold lights properly during filming
=D

I was totally zonked out after the trip
Coz the night before I was watching TV till 1230am
& then gotta wake up at 3am
*YAWNZ*
I fell asleep in Ria's car while on the way
When I'm back home
I zonked out again until Gor disturbed me

Gor:"Wanna go Ubi not? I wanna go see car parts"
Me:"Wah lao, always go, buay sian"
Gor:"Go with me leh. Help me check where it is"
Me:"Nabei. Come fetch me lah.."
Gor:"Ok ok 15minutes"

-_-
So I woke up & went out with Gor
Gor's friend, Ivan, called
Said wanna join us
But he doesnt know the way to Ubi himself
& So Gor went to CCK to fetch him
Luckily it's just nearby
When we reached there
I showed Ivan the street directory & told him which route to go
"PIE straight all the way to Paya Lebar Flyover... Reach TP, turn right to Ubi Road 1 & turn left"
Ok so we set off

On the PIE
Everything went smooth
Then I took out the street directory to read coz I love reading maps
& Gor asked:"Which way?"
I said "Go straight" without looking up
Then I realised he went on the right lane
To PIE (Jurong)

Me:"KNN!! WHERE YOU GOING?!?!?!"
Gor:"You said go straight mah!!"
Me:"Go straight as in keep left lane go straight!! Paya Lebar in East why you still drive back to West?"
Gor:"Then now how?"
Me:"NABBBBBEIiiiiii...Just cut to CTE & drive your way to Ubi. You know how right?"
Gor:"CTE i know.."
-_-"

So we were on Keppel Road on way to CTE
Happily driving smoothly
Till a slight jam
Then suddenly Gor e-braked
Heng sia...
Ivan following us behind also e-braked
tsk tsk

We then reached CTE
Cool
So we will be reaching Ubi soon despite the 1st kelong
Then Gor kept talking to me
& i realised something is wrong

Me:"Eh, why are you driving to Ang Mo Kio?"
Gor:".... ALAMAK!!!"
Me:"KNN!! WHAT YOU DOING AGAIN??!?!?!"
Gor:"Wah liew... told you liao, got 1st kelong, sure got 2nd kelong.."
Me:"Aiyo...just stop over somewhere first lah.."
& we stopped at Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
-_-""

Poor Ivan was stupidly following us
We were so scared he'll come scold us
Gor even said he no face see him
Then Ivan came over
"KNN! You know how to drive or not? Suddenly e-brake. Heng I alert. (extreme vulgarities insert here)"
LOL!
So Ivan still haven noticed we went wrong way..
How stupid can he be?
That Ubi seems this far??

Sigh
So I quickly picked up the street directory & drove ourselves outta Ang Mo Kio
Good
On right track
But when we crossed Braddell Flyover
We donno which route to take
& so we drove to Upper Serangoon Road
Coz Gor said also can

Fine

Then Ivan called
"OI! Why never go by PIE (Changi Airport)?"
Gor:"Drive wrongly...okok we go back & take PIE"
Ivan:"I lead the way lah..."
So Ivan overtook us & we followed him

For a 10 mins drive
Things dont seem right
We passed by Potong Pasir & reached Tampines
I asked Gor:"eh...Ivan knows or not?"
Gor:"He said follow him mah... think so"
Then suddenly
Ivan stopped
Ivan called:"Eh, I donno how to go"

EXTREME VULGARITIES INSERT HERE AGAIN

Kaoz
Scold people until so shiok & in the end
Drive so long, reached Hougang then said donno route
I wanna bang head siaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Then I quickly looked at the street directory again & found our way out
So we drove to Hougang Ave 3,down Defu Lane, passed Ubi Ave
GOOD!
The word 'UBI' was flashing in our eyes
We were almost there!
So I stayed extremely alert this time
Hopefully we wont reach another destination accidentally by missing that few metres
& thank God
We finally reached Ubi after 2hrs
-_-""""""""

It all started with a wrong turn in PIE
by an unattentive driver

At Ubi
Gor's another friend, Vincent, scolded
"OI, HORLAN KINGS, NI KI TOLO?(WHERE YOU GO?) I WAITED FOR YOU 2 FOR 1HOUR LIAO!"
Gor gave the sibei pai-seh look

Gor wanted to buy spoiler for his car
Wanted the Mitsubishi Lancer one
Yikes
& I choose a shorter one for him
Looks not bad but cant customise
Oh well
I didnt bother much coz I'm bit tired

Yah
Sit car also can be tired

After that
Go Great World City for lunch at 5pm
I was starvingggggggggg
Had fried chicken cutlet bento
=)
& accompanied Vincent walk walk for a while before he left home
Then I went to look for Gor at this pet shop
Bought Momo's tibits
& waited for Lewis Dear to finish his soccer match

Met Lewis Dear & his friends at Scotts for Ajisen dinner
But I was already damn full
So I only ate abit of snacks & drank a glass of plain water
& then went loitering
Met Ruixin & Dawei at cineleisure

We couldnt decide what movie to watch or what to do
We then went to Alley Bar for a drink
Damn
Those guys can really drink!
Just had dinner so full still can gulp down 500ml of Hooegarden
Tsk Tsk
I just sat there & took snap shots

Went home at 1130pm
Coz stupid Ivan (Dear's friend,aka, my friend) kept wanting to go home
Chao ah gua
But in the end
We all left too
I really couldnt make it liao
& I fell asleep in Dear's cuddle while standing our way home in bus

Reached home
Immediately collapsed
Evolved into sleeping beauty

Dad thought I still not home
He rang me on my handphone
But I only noticed this morning
LOL!!

Dear gave me virtual morning kiss
& he woke me up
*yawnz*

Wah I swear I will never read street directory when Gor is driving
Next time surely donno drive till where
*duhz*

No comments: