Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I've never been such an idiot before

I was clearing my desktop
Coz it's looking pretty messy
& taking up my memory space

There's this folder on my desktop
& another one in my D:\ Drive
So I assumed they're the same folder that I'd shifted very long time ago

I also have a habit of not removing whatever is left on the desktop after I'd shifted into the drive

Today
Me being a total idiot
I deleted the folder on the desktop
& then checked if it's the same in the drive

TO MY FUCKING SURPRISE
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to dig it out from my Trash Bin
Which is already accumulated with thousands of files
THE FOLDER ISNT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK~~~~~~~~~~

I cant stop reprimanding myself in my heart
What an idiot

Obviously one will check the contents first before deleting
But me
I skipped this pre-cautionary procedure
Assuming I can restore it afterall

Sigh
I'm so to be blamed
Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch

Worst of all
I dont even know if there're any important things in it
I do hope it's mostly photos

*cross fingers*

No comments: