Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy Birthday DarDar!
X3


I'm going diving tomorrow
I'm going diving tomorrow
I'm going diving tomorrow
I'm going diving tomorrow

YEAHHH~~~

Spent 1.5hrs packing my luggage
Shagged
Donno what to bring
Coz everything also wanna bring
LOL!!

I had a bed full of clothings
Wow
Tried out my new Mares PureVision
Bleah
Tried out my new pink Apollo Biofins
Swee
Packed my neccessary items
Lightstix bought before my last dive trip with Er Ge at Beach Road
Donno still can use or not siaaaaa
Later cant go for night diving
My medicine for sinus & other stupid attacks
Also had my dive torch, water bottle, gloves, booties, money, passport,contact lens, soap.....
Hmm, what did I miss?

My dive bag with a pink name tag
Woo!

& now
I'm ready to go
PERHENTIAN!!
=D

I'll be back on Monday
Aka Labour Day
1st May 2006
Time unknown

Miss me ok?
Come back reward you guys with beautiful & interesting photos

A very last minute thingy to do with loved ones...
Shower my baby Momo
smelly smelly worrrrrrrr

Alright guys!
See you!
muack muack
& a big muack muack to my DarDar

No comments: