Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Did I mention to you that my friend Genecia Luo is one of the Miss Singapore Universe 2006?
She (most left) won third though
Congrats!!!

Hope I'm not too late
Although I think I am
But anyway
Congrats!
*claps claps claps claps claps*

Why am I so busy today?
Hmmm...
Stupid people anyhow keyed in particulars into system
& I have to verify, admend & update
Bleahhhhhhhh

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy this week
MY GOD!
Tomorrow gotta rush down for a very important event
If not I'll regret for life & rot myself to death
Thursday half day
But already booked by Kel P
Friday booked by Big Boss Instructor
Saturday booked by Sheryl & gang to DBL O
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~
Long time never chiong liao
>_<

Stupid Andy agreed to go DBL O with me
BUT stupid him
Gun cheong
Yesterday pay-day go withdraw money
But ATM machine ate his card
SO NO MONEY LOH!!
CANT GO WITH ME LOH!
BEST LIAO LOH!!!
He asked me dont be angry
But I was laughing like hell when he told me that

Really buay tahan

SO STUPID!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Should I sponser him?
Hmmmmmmm

18 more days to Redang
& ADEX is coming!
Yeahhhh~~
Gotta grab some dive gears before heading off
Needa a pair of gloves
Cant afford to get stung by hydroids again
See if I can get a dive watch too
or anything cheap yet practical

Will be there helping out with Blue Water Volunteers & WildFilms
Pop down & take a look okie?
I bet it's gonna be puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrr-fect

No comments: