Sunday, April 16, 2006

Headed to DBL O
Retro night
Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring







Had 4 bottles of Barcardi Breezer & a jug of Whisky Coke
While playing Guessing game
Lost several times
So was punished to drink
Drank until abit seh

Music was I-donno-what-to-say
Some are good, some are *shrugz*
& I'm very amazed by how people danced with those funny handsigns!

Buay tahan

Left early
Coz it's very borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring
Then went to find Ace nearby
Stayed for a while & left for home

Saw this guy lying on the floor at the busstop near Mohd Sultan
Totally drunk & concussed
I giggled

When I reached my house busstop
I fell down while alighting!!!
KANNINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My stupid heels caught my jeans
& I tripped
& sat along the edge
*ROARS*
I exclaimed a very loud 'FUCK!'
A couple saw though
=But hey
I WAS NOT DRUNK!

Must be my retribution for giggling at the poor chap

STUPID HEELS
STUPID JEANS
PUI!

Seh Chin said he should have been there to catch me fall
HA HA
Next time lah..
Next time I fall down then you pick me up loh...

But
CHIO BU CANNOT FALL DOWN ONE!!!

Damn
I'm still feeling very embarassed

Accumulative hatre for high-heels

No comments: