Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hey
Guessed what?
I was dead for the day & revived 24hours later
Wooohoo!

No lah
Busy working lah

Damnnit
That caterpillar really sucks
It's making my arm to swell
& it's damn itchy!!!

So now it's red & swollen
& in that swell, there's another swell that looks like hives/urticalaria
& in that hives is a dark-colored depression
THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE SHAPE OF THE 2CM LONG CATERPILLAR!!!!!!

Abang keeps teasing me
Asking me when will I turn into a butterfly

DUHZ
-_-"""

Dr Chow gave me Dhacort to apply
Funny he didnt give me any Piriton
But luckily I have my own supply
He said it's an allergic reaction to that insecta
& I should consider myself lucky!
Some people actually have rashes all over after being stung by spikey caterpillar

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wow
I'm really lucky then

But damn
It has been itching me the whole day
& now I'm starting to scratch elsewhere
Like my face, my scalp, my chest, my legs...

STUPID MAO MAO CHONG!!

No comments: