Sunday, April 16, 2006

"Wei, yeeman, wake up liao..."
"Orrrrrhh.."


As planned on Friday
Kel P, Andy & I are going biking
WOOOHOOO~~
From my house all the way to Bt Timah Nature Reserve
Along the mountain bike trail at ZhengHua Park
Super tiring
Alot of slopes
Fallen trees
Mud puddles

I'm one helluva dangerous biker
Coz my bike has no brakes!
& my tyres are wearing out!
& I fell down again while going to Shell station to pump tyre
Kel P was blocking my path & I couldnt brake!
So buang loh!
& Kel P never catched me fall
Instead he catched his bike

-_-

The track to Bt Timah Nature Reserve is wonderful
First time I get so close with the terrestrial nature
Most of the time with marine
I saw monkeys
I saw orioles
I saw drugeons
I saw many cool birds
=)

Best of all
I see freshwater streams
Which reminds me of my freshwater ecology
All the Ephemeroptera, Odonata, Simuliidae, etc
With leaf litter input to provide FPOM (fine particulate organic matter)
& I thought streams never exist in Singapore!

My god!

& I ever kept pestering my friends go Kota Tinggi see waterfall
Bwhahahaha

Kel P wanna drink the water from the stream
& I told him if he doesnt mind nymphs hatching in his body
Leech crawling out of his face
He can go ahead

=X








After 3 hours
We reached the visitor centre of Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
Just as I was going down the slope
I lost my balance & leaned against this wooden railing
& something poked me real hard
I looked at it
& whinned very loudly

I WAS STUNG BY A CATERPILLAR!!!
GOT SPINES!
IT'S POISONOUS!
*SOB SOB SOB SOB*
Swollen ok!
Then when it subsided after I had my First Aid from the counter guy
It became blue-black

If tomorrow I never blog
Or for the rest of the days
Means I kana poisoned to death liao
Hor

Headed to Al Azhar for lunch
& then headed back home
& damn
Heavy downpour
All of us were wet & drenched
Somemore all our bikes almost skidded
Machiam playing Underground 2
Power slide!

Woohooo~
Very fun
I shall conquer the trail again after I get my new bike with good brakes
It's so disappointing unable to ride down slopes just coz I have no brakes!
Later I fly like Superwoman sia

I'm so tired now
Haven rest well since Kukup trip loh

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

No comments: