Friday, April 14, 2006

I had my official half day off
=)

Went out with Kel P
Went Suntec & Marina Square to window shop
Then went to watch movie - Black Night

Duhz
Lame
Got one scene kana shocked
& I screamed a lil
Kel P kept laughing at me
Knn

Then back Woodlands for KTV with Andy
Hohoho
3 of us today damn siao
But we are always this siao
LOL!

Andy was rolling tobacco
Looks fun
Tried few breaths
But cant taste how it really taste like leh
O_o

& hor
I sang 'Bu pa bu pa' worrrrrrr

KUA DIO KA CHUA WA BUAY KIA BUAY KIA LIAO

Sibei high I tell you
Almost max volume
Blast the whole studio
Wooohooo~

Went home at 1am
Eyes cant open sia
x_X

Poor Er ge still gotta work on Good Friday
I have my driving lesson though
Donno at night do what leh
Brother Maumau hasnt update me
=
Er ge quick come back play with me
>_<
Quick quick quick

No comments: