Friday, April 07, 2006

I hate it when all of a sudden
There are 7 people trying to ask me out
But I cant coz I just cant

I hate it when all of a sudden
I jio 7 people out
But none of them reply

I dont fucking care if it's retribution
So fuck it

I had many many thoughts very recently
& it almost burst my brains
So full of thoughts that it goes numb

Found people to talk about it
& everyone called me plain stupid

Yes I admit
But can I at least have a listening ear first?

Sigh

I'm glad that Kel P took care of me last night
I might have gone wild
& run along the sandy beaches
Jumping into the water
& float myself off to Pulau Ubin
But he kept me accompanied by my side the whole night

Unsuccessful fishing
But we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless
A mini BBQ with Kel P, his bro, Dean & his friend
Kel P sent me a very comforting SMS when I got home
Which I bet no one had even cared to do so
For something that does not bother him at all

All I did was, I smiled at my handphone screen

Why is the right person always the wrong one?

No comments: