Monday, April 24, 2006

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo long never update liao
Heehee
Coz busy with something else mah
& it had been pretty interesting!
=D

Saturday had my driving lesson
The best one I had
I drove pretty well, I assumed
& I could do my U-turn perfect
Although at times abit fierce

Big boss instructor was talking on phone
& so he left me driving on my own
Then when the turning angle wasnt right
He scolded me after he hung up his call
"You very clever hor? You know I talking on phone cant scold you go drive very fierce lah?"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

But hor
Big boss instructor also very funny

Coz he owns several cars with car plate number 9X5X
& there was 3 of these 9X5X cars on the road
In same lane
Doing U-turn
& I laughed
It was such a funny sight ok!
Machiam convoy!!
But with L-plates
Then after the U-turn
All 3 cars headed straight ahead

In front of us 3 was a BBDC car
The 1st car accelerated & overtook
Then I accelerated & overtook
The 3rd car sadly didnt join the game
Me & Big Boss Instructor laughed until buay tahan
Machiam pai-kias on the road
& we imagined the scenario of that BBDC learner
Sweating profusely
Challenged by Ah Beng & Ah Lian (aka me)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA

Dong ta buay diao

Big Boss Instructor very rich worrrrr
Bought Subaru WRX worrrrr
I exclaimed"REALLY?! I WANT I WANT!"
He:"After you pass I let you drive loh"
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>_< >_<

Big Boss Instructor taught me how to overtake
Asked me to step hard on the accelerator
& so I did
He said not enough
So I stepped harder
Till I hit 90km/hr

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Shiok ok!!

From 1st lane to 3rd lane back to 2nd lane
Then I said:"Oi, ai si ah? Later people taught I siao. Overtake here & there"
& he just giggled the whole 2hr lesson
-_-

Damn funny
I love my Big Boss Instructor
As much as I love my Er Ge
& my DarDar

Hoho

So after my lesson
I rushed all the way down to ADEX with DarDar
MY GOD
I was running about like crazy
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many dive related things to check out

Met several people
Like Roy, Martin & Tze Yau

I took alot of brochures
Really alot
So much that I dont think I'll have time to read them all until Vesak Day

Sadly
Only could stayed for 2 hours
& we left

DarDar blamed me for making him 'gian' to go diving
Which he also wanted to dive years ago
But as always
Ghost of procrastination never fails anyone
Except me
Heehee

Headed back Woodlands to meet Seh Chin & Lionel to talk cock
Bah



Next day (aka Sunday 23 April 2006)
I returned to ADEX to help out with the BlueWaterVolunteers
& I had the Exhibitor Pass that allows me to enter & exit freely
Hohoho
Not that bad
=)

& I met alot of people whom I haven met for ages!!!
Like Ivy, Hanpeng, Ria, ChayHoon, Clifford, Esther, Edd, Tze Yau (again)
Wahahahahaha
So happy
It's always nice to have people who share the same interest with you
*winks*

Scubazoo was there too
& I went to look for Simon
I was being offered a job interview at Sabah, remember?
That allows me to work in Maldives
However I have to pay my own expenses to get there
So i grabbed this chance to talk to the person-in-charge
YES!
However I understand the situation he mentioned
But I believe he knows I'm still keen about the job
& he said he'll keep me in loop
Thanks Simon Enderby


Hmmm
If you think eating chocolate is sinful enough
I bet I'm damn sinful today
I bought several things which cost alot
I think I shall eat bread from tomorrow onwards

Fish-ID book
Usual price: S$95; ADEX price: S$75

Appollo Bio-fins
Usual price: S$250; ADEX price: S$200

ScubaOne mesh bag
Usual price: unknown; ADEX price: S$20

SeaPro dive gloves
Usual price: S$30; ADEX price: $17

The total amount is blood-pukable
Please do the calculation yourself

BUT!
On top of that
I also got lotsa freebies!
Like free Dive magazines, free dive DVD, free posters
WOW!
Thanks Edd for giving me the latest copy of AsianDivers
He said supposedly not free de
But we friend friend ma
HOHOHOHOHOHO

See
Good thing about people with same passion

I like these posters
=D
That person purposely help me search for the one on Whale Shark coz it wasnt on the display counter
& he saw me made the sad face =(
He helped me find
LOL!
& I got it!!!
MON RHINCODON TYPUS!

Check out my brochure collections
I'm gonna decorate my room with all nice underwater pictures I've got
Make it look as if I'm underwater too
Hahahaha
Save the actual dive trip!

As if

I really enjoyed myself very much at the exhibition
Knew new people
Shared dive knowledge
SUUUUUUUUUUUPERB!
Best is
I'm happy!

Damn
Just cant wait to go Perhentian in 5 days!

& DarDar & I had decided to go Bangkok next year
Why?
Coz.........
ADEX 2007 WILL BE HELD IN BANGKOK!!!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Same time can celebrate DarDar's birthday too

X3333333

No comments: